Please note: This is a digital download product only. We do not send out print editions of this product.
Get the most current information available about nonprofit salaries and benefits in the state of New York. Order your copy of the nation’s most comprehensive salary and benefits report in the nonprofit sector. The report presents the findings of the 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Salary and Benefits Survey with results from New York organizations employing 34,243 individuals.
Multi-Level Salary Information
This report provides the latest and most complete salary information available on 170 nonprofit positions from entry level to the executive office including base salary, bonus practices, total cash compensation, salary increases, employee turnover, and more. The salary data is presented at three different levels (by Position, by Job Family and by Organization) to provide a comprehensive view of pay practices at all levels of a nonprofit organization. To see the list of positions included in the report, Click Here.
Complete Benefits Coverage
The report gives current and detailed information on 94 employee benefit offerings found in nonprofit organizations including medical, dental, vision, retirement, executive perks, employee leave, executive employment agreements, flexible spending accounts, and life insurance & disability. To see a list of all benefits covered in the report, Click Here.
Key Benchmarking Information
Information is presented by multiple views to allow for fast and easy comparisons against relevant peer organizations by geographic location, operating budget, number of employees, and field of work. This report provides detailed information on 94 employee benefit programs and 170 nonprofit positions with key performance metrics that can be used to benchmark salary and benefit practices including:
- Base Salary and Total Cash Compensation data with percentile rankings for each position
- Bonus Pay practices including average payout, percentage receiving and organizations paying
- Annual Salary Increases (executive and non-executive)
- Employee Turnover and Average Tenure by position
- Total compensation costs as a percentage of operating expenses
- Employee profile data: number of full/part time; exempt vs. nonexempt
- Executive Perks and Benefits (organizations offering, special benefits offered)
- Medical, Dental and Vision (costs paid by organization, eligibility, plan offerings, participation rates)
- Prescription Drug (retail and mail order costs)
- Retirement Plans (maximum contributions, eligibility, plan offerings, participation rates)
- Executive Employment Agreements (organizations offering, terms and conditions)
- Life Insurance & Disability (eligibility, offerings, participation)
- General Benefit Offering (covers 34 unique benefit programs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (offerings, maximum contribution percentile rankings)
- Employee Leave (vacation, sick, paid time off, personal, holidays, bereavement, FMLA)
- Overtime Practices – exempt vs. non-exempt staff
Part Time Employee Benefit Offerings
Due To The Nature Of This Product, All Sales Are Final
2012 Nonprofit Organizations New York State Salary and Benefits Report
- Brand: The NonProfit Times
- Product Code: 2012-sr-ny
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $250.00